Run your best. Run with us.
Designed for beginner runners who want to complete in their first 25k, but also ideal for seasoned runners looking for a new PR.
Meet up with us for one of our regularly scheduled runs throughout the week (details below). Whether you’re training for your first 5k, triathlon, or ultra-marathon, we’ve got you covered. No matter your pace, this is your place.
Run, Jog, or Walk
When and Where?
Saturdays and Sundays at 8am at John Ball Zoo at the Duck Pond by the entrance to the zoo. Map
Keep an eye on our Events Page to see all our upcoming events.
Runners, Joggers, Walkers, Triathletes…
- Running/walking with a group provides extra motivation to run/walk.
- Running/walking with a group is safer.
- We encourage a fit and active lifestyle.
- Running or walking with others can help if you?re trying to lose weight.
- We meet year round in all kinds of weather.
- Enjoy camaraderie by joining us for breakfast at Mr. Burger on Lake Michigan Drive after our Saturday morning run/walk.
- Carpool and plan trips to races with the people you?ll meet.
- We are not just runners but also walkers, cyclists, and triathletes.
- Pick up training tips from veteran runners, walkers and triathletes.
- We understand why you want to run or walk!!! And we have fun doing this!!!
You pick the distance and the pace. There’s usually someone going as far and as fast as you want to go.
Email us at: [email protected]
***EVERYONE IS WELCOME***
NO NEED TO BE A CLUB MEMBER TO RUN/WALK