Run your best. Run with us.
Designed for beginner runners who want to complete in their first 25k, but also ideal for seasoned runners looking for a new PR.
Meet up with us for one of our regularly scheduled runs throughout the week (details below). No matter your pace, this is your place.
When and Where?
This year the GRRC Mentor Group training program begins on Saturday 12/2/2017 and runs through race day May 12, 2018.
Year round the GRRC meets on Saturdays and Sundays at 8am at John Ball Zoo at the Duck Pond by the entrance to the zoo. Note other locations for some of the Mentor Program Training Runs. Map
Year round at Striders Running Store in Grandville on Wednesday at 6pm; 3 to 6 mile distances.
MENTOR PROGRAM RUNS:
This year the GRRC will join the 5th/3rd RBR Community Runs on the 1st Saturday of every month at 8am at the DDH YMCA downtown starting Saturday, December 2, 2017 thru May 5, 2018. Most other runs will be at John Ball Zoo at 8am. Please check the Mentor Program Calendar, GRRC Facebook Page or GRRC Website for Saturday location and start time.
Keep an eye on our Events Page to see all our upcoming events.
- Running/walking with a group provides extra motivation to run/walk.
- Running/walking with a group is safer.
- We encourage a fit and active lifestyle.
- Running or walking with others can help if you?re trying to lose weight.
- We meet year round in all kinds of weather.
- Enjoy camaraderie by joining us for breakfast at Mr. Burger on Lake Michigan Drive after our Saturday morning run/walk.
- Carpool and plan trips to races with the people you?ll meet.
- Pick up training tips from veteran runners, walkers and triathletes.
- We understand why you want to run or walk!!! And we have fun doing this!!!
Email us at: [email protected]
***EVERYONE IS WELCOME***
NO NEED TO BE A CLUB MEMBER TO RUN/WALK WITH US