The Grand Rapids Running Club
Who are we?
We’re a group of runners who love to run!
- Gazelle Sports Full and Half Marathon Training Program 2015
- Grandville HS Track Meet – Tuesday, June 23rd (points race)
- 2015 Grand Rapids Marathon / New Holland Brewing Beer Runs – Tuesday, June 23rd
- Lake to Lake Relay – June 26th & 27th
- The Neon Vibe 5K – Saturday, June 27th
GRRC Mission Statement
The Grand Rapids Running Club exists to develop and promote the sport of running, to provide support for runners and running activities in our community, to provide a communications liaison for runners of the community, to present runners and running as a positive asset to the community, and to assist and encourage individuals interested in starting a running program.
RUNNING CLUB RESOURCES
- Mentor Group Downloads
- 2015 Events Schedule (182.1 KiB)
- 2015 K9K - Flyer (191.9 KiB)
- Gazelle Sports Half and Full Marathon Training Program Flyer (3.0 MiB)
- Lake 2 Lake Relay (288.6 KiB)