The Grand Rapids Running Club
Who are we?
We’re a group of runners who love to run!
- Gazelle Sports Full and Half Marathon Training Program 2015
- Kenowa AMBUCS Memorial Day 5K – Monday, May 25th
- Purple Community 5K – Saturday, May 30th
- Nana’s 5K – Saturday, May 30th
GRRC Mission Statement
The Grand Rapids Running Club exists to develop and promote the sport of running, to provide support for runners and running activities in our community, to provide a communications liaison for runners of the community, to present runners and running as a positive asset to the community, and to assist and encourage individuals interested in starting a running program.
RUNNING CLUB RESOURCES
- Mentor Group Downloads
- 2015 Events Schedule (182.1 KiB)
- Gazelle Sports Half and Full Marathon Training Program Flyer (3.0 MiB)