The Grand Rapids Running Club
Who are we?
We’re a group of runners who love to run!
- The North Face Fallasburg Park 10 Mile Trail Challenge
- Registration Page
- Starting at the park, running through the historic covered bridge, and onto the North Country Trail until you make a 10 mile loop back to start/finish line.
- This is a ZERO WASTE event. That means leave no trace aka no discarding of anything while on the course. Yes, that pertains to us as well.
- September 27th, 2015, Fallasburg Park at 2:30 p.m.
- 13565 Covered Bridge Rd, Lowell MI 49331
- Volunteer for The North Face Fallasburg Park 10 Mile Trail Challenge!
- Johnson Park Cross Country 5K – September 1st
GRRC Mission Statement
The Grand Rapids Running Club exists to develop and promote the sport of running, to provide support for runners and running activities in our community, to provide a communications liaison for runners of the community, to present runners and running as a positive asset to the community, and to assist and encourage individuals interested in starting a running program.
RUNNING CLUB RESOURCES
- Mentor Group Downloads
- 2015 Events Schedule (112.1 KiB)
- Gazelle Sports Half and Full Marathon Training Program Flyer (3.0 MiB)