The Grand Rapids Running Club
Who are we?
We’re a group of runners who love to run!
- Riverside Park Co-Ed Relay - August 19, 2014
- Streets of Fire 8k – August, 23 6:30 p.m.
- Summer Run Camp – Train with us for the Metro Health Grand Rapids Marathon
GRRC Mission Statement
The Grand Rapids Running Club exists to develop and promote the sport of running, to provide support for runners and running activities in our community, to provide a communications liaison for runners of the community, to present runners and running as a positive asset to the community, and to assist and encourage individuals interested in starting a running program.
RUNNING CLUB RESOURCES
* Aug 19, 2014 race will be at Riverside Park instead of Johnson Park.
- Grand Rapids Running Club 2014 Events Schedule (197.2 KiB)
- Mentor Email 02-19-14 (71.9 KiB)